PHYSICAL THERAPY: The Original Alternative medicine
Exercises Now being added!
Click this link, or select "Resources" from Menu on left
Attention Physical Therapy Clients:
Due to changes in Medicare reimbursement, we are making some changes to our scheduling.
Since January 18th, our treatment start and duration times have changed slightly.
We will also are welcoming Heather Butler, our new aide, to assist in certain activities as part of your care in our clinic!
We feel this will allow us to serve you the best possible way, in this changing healthcare environment
As always, our goal is to continue to offer the highest quality care available!
At Mount Stuart, we believe strongly in keeping informed about the latest treatment approaches, techniques, and research.
To that end, our therapists frequently receive additional training throughout the year.
Recent training sessions and courses our therapists have attended are:
- Back Education Training, via Institute of Physical Art
- SOMATIC "LISTENING"
- PRINCIPLES OF ATHLETIC CONDITIONING
- SHOULDER ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT, Advanced concepts
- 16th ANNUAL SPORTS MEDICINE CONFERENCE, by Providence Medical Center
- VISCERAL MOBILIZATION OF THE PELVIS
- SACRO-ILIAC JOINT ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT
- VISCERAL MOBILIZATION OF THE ABDOMEN
- FUNCTIONAL ORTHOPEDICS
- ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT OF ATHLETIC LOWER EXTREMITY INJURIES
If you have questions about any of these topics, feel free to call our office at 548-3133 and we will be happy to share information with you!
Attention United healthcare insurance subscribers:
As of November 19th, we will no longer be contracted with United Healthcare for physical therapy services. You may still receive PT, however, it will be considered "non-preferred provider" service. For questions, please call Claudia at 548-3133, or email MtStuartPT